суббота, 31 января 2015 г.

Teenagers and their problems.

Teenagers are group of young people in age from thirteen to nineteen years old.
I’m fifteen so I am teenager too. There are many problems, which are commfon for all young people. For example: how to spend free time,  how to deal with the classmates and parents. The number one problem is the relationship with parents. All teens want to be independent, we don’t like when our parents try to rule our life. Our parents don’t like our clothes and our lifeway. They often try to treat us like little children. But if you really want to solve this problem you must try to understand each other.Some teens begin smoking and drinking alcohol to show that they are grown-ups already. This will lead to poor health in future. I don’t like smoking but in our family my father is smoking , I think you mustn’t do it to look like a cool guy.The most serious problem nowadays is taking drugs.I think that every teen must go into sports or have a hobby like me , i love playing football and lead a healthy lifestyle. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий