четверг, 5 декабря 2013 г.

Introducing Myself

My name is Edgar Mirzoyan. I am from Armenia.i study in 11th class in Mkhitar Sebastatsi educational complex.In this essay I am going to tell you little bit about me.
Me.
I was born in capital of Armenia , Erevan. Erevan is located in centre of Historical Armenia. Erevan is largest city of Armenia and financial and culture center of Armenia in fact. I love my city , my yard , my friends and everything in my city.
My activities included going to school, playing football, watching television, and playing computer games. I have finished 181 school 3 years ago. In school my favorite lesson is football (physical culture) . I have interested in psychology and therefore i joined the club of psychologists in school. I have many friend in school.
My family.
 I have big family , i live with my parents Samvel and Armine, brother Narek, grandpa Razmik and grandma Eranuhi. I love my family very much. My parents dream for me to become an programmer.
My dreams
I want to become a football player, but due to circumstances my dream will hardly come true. But as my love towards football so great that I want to devote my life to football and become a football trainer and train famous football commands and our national team and win the world cup !!!
Thanks for listening and reading. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий